Yahoo! allows it’s customers to send and receive emails from their Yahoo! email accounts. Doing this using the POP3 protocol, meaning that by default the emails are removed from your STN hosted email account.
1. Login to your Yahoo! email account.
2. Open the Accounts section, locted under the Settings cog.
3. From the left-hand side click, Accounts
4. CLick the Add button, to the right of Accounts
5 Check the “Set up to Receive emails” box.
6. Enter the settings for your STN hosted email account.
At this point Yahoo! will require that you verify this email account. You should see a note stating the following:
“Check email@example.com for a confirmation mail from Yahoo! Member Services. Click the link in the email to enable sending mails from this account. If you don’t see a confirmation email, try resending it.”