How to check your e-mail using the built-in Webmail applications:
- In your web browser, type www.yourdomain.com/webmail (Replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name)
- Click Go (or Enter on your keyboard)
- When prompted, enter the Email and Password for the account you want to view. Your Email is your full e-mail address, e.g. email@example.com (always enter this in lowercase characters only). Your Password is the password for that email account. (enter this in the same UPPER/lowercase as created)
- Click Enter
- This will open the Inbox, where you can read your e-mail.
- Logout when finished. (especially if you are using a public computer to read your e-mail)