To create an email address:
- Go to Mail.
- Click Create Email Address.
- Type the left part of the email address before the @ sign.
- Specify an external email address. It will be used to reset the password for this email account if you lose access to the email address.
- Leave the Mailbox checkbox selected. Clearing this checkbox makes sense only if you want to use this address as a mail forwarder, which will forward all incoming mail to another address. Note: Instead of forwarding, we recommend importing email within your third party account.
- Specify the mailbox size or use the default size defined by your service plan.
- Specify a strong or very strong password.
- Confirm password.
- Click OK.