Here’s how to create a link to a PDF file. This link can be from a static content page, a newsletter, or even a product description.
1. First Select the image or text you want to be the link:
2. Click on the Link () button which will give you the “Link” popup
3. Click on the “Browse Server” button which will bring up the file manager window
4. If the PDF file is not already uploaded the click on the “Upload” button () and upload it otherwise find the PDF file and doub’e click it to select it.
5. We recommend that you also set on the “Target” tab the value of “New Window (_blank).
This will open the PDF file in a new browser window and not take the user away from your site.
6. To complete the process click on the “OK” button.